The new site allows you to personally manage your lodging directory listing including rates, amenities, and contact information. The new lodging directory is also more user friendly and a great marketing tool for MLTA members only!
To update your listing, you must first create your account. This is easy! Simply complete the following steps:
1. In the upper right hand corner it says "Current Members Register Here!" - click that area.
2. Fill out the Account Information and General Information boxes in full. Once done, click on the "Create new account button" at the bottom of the page.
3. You will receive an email which will give you a link to your property's directory page. Click on this link where you will see your property’s information- where you can make all desired revisions.
4. To make revisions to your lodging directory click the "Edit" button in your account section.
5. Your property’s account information will appear including rates, amenities and contact information.
6. To revise your amenities hit Control ("Ctrl") as you left click with your mouse on all of the amenities that describe your property. As you select multiple amenities they will be highlighted in blue.
7. To revise other information such as rates or contact information simply clear the data that appears in that field and enter the new information.
IMPORTANT: Hit the "Save" button at the bottom of the page-and your lodging directory has been updated.
To ensure that you are the only person making revisions to your directory page, an email will be sent to Lindsay Weismiller at MLTA listing the property and the changes made. Lindsay will then approve those changes to verify authenticity.
Need help? Confused? Call Lindsay at (517) 267-8989