Michigan Women In Lodging (WIL) is the first professional career advancement chapter for women in the lodging and tourism industries who live and work in the state of Michigan.
- WIL to Lead - Obtain leadership competences
- WIL to Learn - Remove barriers & provide solutions
- WIL to Improve - Gain career momentum
- Networking Opportunities
- Events with Inspiration Women Speakers
- Membership & access to the National WIL Directory & National Mentoring Opportunities
- Will holds 3 annual group events. Events are held in the Spring, Summer and Winter.
- Join us on the last Friday of every month for our monthly "Coffee Connections" were ladies meet to discuss a new topic each month. Not only is this an educational opportunity but its also a great chance to meet local ladies working in your industry.
- Locations are held in Grand Rapids, Lansing and Traverse City. Contact the office for specific location information!
Become A Member
Membership is free to all women employed at MLTA member organizations, regardless of your position within the company. Your company must be a member of MLTA to join Michigan WIL. Not sure if your company is a member? Contact Member Services at (517) 267-8989.
** Lodging members are members of both Michigan WIL and AH&LA’s national chapter of WIL.**
Men wishing to support the mission of WIL may also become a member at no cost, as long as their company is an MLTA member.
State Allied members, who are not AH&LA Allied members, can attend state events at the member price, but must pay the nonmember price for AH&LA WIL events. They can participate in the state planning committee, but cannot join WIL Connect unless their organization becomes an AH&LA Allied member.
Women in the hospitality and tourism industries that join WIL have the opportunity to become a leader of the WIL Executive Council. The council works to plan exclusive events and expand member benefits, while providing WIL members with opportunities to network and speak with executive leaders in the industry.
Stay up to date with current information!
For more information regarding Michigan WIL please contact:
Phone (517) - 267 - 8989