REGISTER TODAY FOR OUR SPRING SPEAKER: CHRISTINE HASSLER
DO IT ALL . . . AND STAY SANE!
Monday, April 18, 2016
The Lansing Center, Lansing, MI
ONLY $59.00 for WIL Seminar.
Or register today for the full Pure Michigan Governor's Conference on Tourism for $339.00
You will discover:
- The 5 most common "compensatory strategies" that create results but not internal fulfillment
- Insight into the main psychological drivers that influence how people communicate
- The power of ditching expectations and creating agreements
- Mindfulness practices that increase both productivity and well-being
- Three ways to immediately raise your fulfillment level
Michigan Women In Lodging (WIL) is the first professional career advancement chapter for women in the lodging and tourism industries who live and work in the state of Michigan.
- WIL to Lead - Obtain leadership competences
- WIL to Learn - Remove barriers & provide solutions
- WIL to Improve - Gain career momentum
- Networking Opportunities
- Events with Inspiration Women Speakers
- Membership & access to the National WIL Directory & National Mentoring Opportunities
- WIL holds 2 annual events. Events are held in the Spring and Fall
- Join Boyne Falls, Grand Rapids, Lansing or Traverse City the last Friday of each month for their monthly "Coffee Connections". A new topic is discussed each month.
- Additional charitable and social events throughout the year are added periodically.
Become A Member
Membership is free to all women employed at MLTA member organizations, regardless of your position within the company. Your company must be a member of MLTA to join Michigan WIL. Not sure if your company is a member? Contact Member Services at (517) 267-8989.
**Lodging members are members of both Michigan WIL and AH&LA’s national chapter of WIL.**
Men wishing to support the mission of WIL may also become a member at no cost, as long as their company is an MLTA member.
State Allied members, who are not AH&LA Allied members, can attend state events at the member price, but must pay the nonmember price for AH&LA WIL events. They can participate in the state planning committee, but cannot join WIL Connect unless their organization becomes an AH&LA Allied member.
Women in the hospitality and tourism industries that join WIL have the opportunity to become a leader of the WIL Executive Council. The council works to plan exclusive events and expand member benefits, while providing WIL members with opportunities to network and speak with executive leaders in the industry.
Stay up to date with current information!
For more information regarding Michigan WIL please contact:
Phone (517) 267-8989